Currently our San Francisco office is experiencing technical issues with phone lines. Please forward all your inquiries to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or to our contact number 1-877-787-2666. We`re working on resolving these issues as soon as possible and are sorry for any inconveniences it may cause.
Kyrgyzstan Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|10 daysturnaround||3 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Double entry up to 30 days||$ 195.00||or||$ 380.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 30 days||$ 180.00||or||$ 350.00|
|Business Double entry up to 30 days||$ 200.00||or||$ 390.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 180 days||$ 260.00||or||$ 510.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 365 days||$ 320.00||or||$ 630.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 90 days||$ 220.00||or||$ 430.00|
|Business Single entry up to 30 days||$ 190.00||or||$ 370.00|
|Business Single entry up to 90 days||$ 200.00||or||$ 390.00|
Kyrgyzstan Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photograph: 1
- Personal Letter. A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Kyrgyzstan, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Kyrgyzstan visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Kyrgyzstan Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Kyrgyzstan, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Kyrgyzstan. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.